COVID 19 (Coronavirus) update – Customers and Suppliers
As the situation continues to evolve MyAlloys Ltd would like to reassure you that we are putting measures in place to prioritise the Health, Safety and Wellbeing of its employees, customers and supply chain.
MyAlloys is currently open for business, and as much as practically possible it remains business as usual. We do not anticipate a significant disruption to our business. However, we have put in place planned contingency measures to ensure it can continue to supply the goods and services to our customers and remain as resilient
If the situation arises whereby further segregation and or isolation is required, we have planned communication diverts, logistic solutions and sufficient capacity of essential supplies to deal with any reasonable forecast scenario.
We ask all visitors to our site in Basingstoke to remember the government guidelines regarding hygiene and social distancing…
- There are bathrooms available with washing facilities and we have provided antibacterial gel for visitors to use.
- As we try to implement the 2m personal space recommendations we ask you to not bring any unnecessary visitors into the reception area:
- For quotations, dropping off or collection of vehicles / wheels please ask family and friends to wait in the car.
- For wheel swaps / fitment – please refrain from bringing along any friends and family, as they will need to vacate the car to bring it into the workshop. We don’t have sufficient space in the reception area so they will be asked to stand outside, and the British weather isn’t always kind! (I’d like to take this opportunity to remind you that we operate heavy machinery so we cannot allow visitors to wander around the workshops.)
- Please do not be offended if staff refuse a handshake or hug (happens more than you would think!)
- We have supplied all staff with PPE equipment including face masks which are worn at all times whilst in reception or inside customers cars. We also continue our use of steering wheel and seat covers when moving customers vehicles, sanitizing hands both before and after.
- We have temporarily removed all seating from our reception area and installed clear screens to protect our staff and visitors. We have a vigorous cleaning routine with all high risk areas cleaned regularly throughout the day (Equipment such as the card payment machine is cleaned after each use).
- With help from external agencies we have undertaken risk assessments to keep both our staff and customers as safe as possible in all areas.
Thank you for your understanding, we will keep you all updated but follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the most recent news.
Finally, we thank you for your custom, we wouldn’t be here without our amazing customers so stay safe and take care of yourself.
The MyAlloys Team