Tyre Fitter/ Workshop Assistant – Basingstoke
We are seeking a new Tyre Fitter with mechanical experience to join our team here in Basingstoke. The ideal candidate will have a flexible approach to tasks and be able to manage their own workload, be an excellent communicator with proven experience of working in a busy environment in an automotive setting.
The main objective of the role will be to fit tyres in a safe and efficient manner. The successful candidate will be part of a small team, but should be equally happy working on their own and should take a great degree of pride in carrying out tasks to an extremely high standard.
- All aspects of tyre fitting
- Delivering first class service and time management
- Working on your own and as part of a team
- Have a positive approach and upbeat energetic and professional manner
- Pride in delivering exceptional customer service
- Adhearing to the Company’s Policy & Procedures
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the Centre and its equipment on an ongoing basis
- To comply with reasonable instruction Line Managers and the Board of Directors
- To wear the uniform provided by the Company; to maintain it, and a smart personal appearance
- To be available for work at the times specified by the Company
- Some mechanical experience preferred
- A full and valid UK driver’s licence is required.
- Full Time Monday – Friday 8-5pm / Alternative Saturdays 9-12pm
- Fluent English is required
- 20 days holiday per year, plus statutory holidays
- Bonus Scheme
- NEST Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers and Cycle to Work Schemes
- Safety Boots & Company Uniform
- Staff Discount Entitlement
- Training opportunities to further your career within the company
Apply in writing to Caroline Lee, MyAlloys Ltd. 8-9 Lion Court, Roentgen Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8QU
Apply Via email to Caroline.email@example.com, please attach your CV and contact details.