We are looking for a reliable and enthusiastic new member of our team here in Basingstoke.
This role would possibly suit a school leaver looking to enter full time employment and gain experience. The position is for a new job role and can be adapted to make the most of skills and interests the candidate may have.
The main objective of the role will be to assist the various teams with adhoc duties, helping them with smaller tasks to allow them to work efficiently. You will be working as part of a small team, but also working on their own taking a great degree of pride in carrying out tasks to an extremely high standard.
The successful candidate must have a flexible approach to tasks and be able to manage their own workload, be an excellent communicator with an interest of working in a busy environment in an automotive setting.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the centre and its equipment on an ongoing basis
- Carefully loading and unloading of customers wheels into cars and vans
- Storing and loading of scrap tyres into vans as required
- D/A – Cleaning the back of refurbished wheels ready for deliveries
- Taping up wheels in preparation for transportation
- Assisting team members in loading and unloading the deliveries van
- Ensuring the vans are always clean and presentable
- Assisting with eBay sales, preparing sold wheels for shipment etc.
- Helping in the tyre bay:-
- Positioning of cars in workshop
- Updating the workflow system
- Prepare cars for removal of wheels
- Strip tyres and remove weights etc
- Position wheels ready for chemical stripping
- Stock Control
- Ongoing machine maintenance
- Adhoc duties where required.
MyAlloys expect all staff to:-
- Deliver first class service and time management
- To liaise with all staff, communicating each level of work achieved in particular working closely with the Operations Manager and Area Supervisors.
- Have pride in delivering exceptional customer service
- Adhere to the Company’s Policy & Procedures
- To comply with reasonable instruction from Supervisors and the Board of Directors
- To wear the uniform provided by the Company; to maintain it, and a smart personal appearance
- When in contact with customers, to always act in a courteous, polite and professional manner
- To be available for work at the times specified by the Company
Full internal training will be provided for all aspects of the position.
This job description is not exhaustive and the duties and responsibilities can be altered or extended at the Company/Managers discretion. The contents above are to be considered a good indication of the role.
- A full and valid UK driver’s licence is a benefit but not essential
- Full Time Monday – Friday 8-4pm with 30 minutes lunch break
- Fluent English is required
- Up to £14,400 dependent on experience
- 20 days holiday per year, plus statutory holidays
- Bonus Scheme
- NEST Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers and Cycle to Work Schemes
- Safety Boots & Company Uniform
- Staff Discount Entitlement
- Training opportunities to further your career within the company
Apply Via email to Caroline.firstname.lastname@example.org, please attach your CV and contact details.
Apply in writing to Caroline Lee, MyAlloys Ltd. 8-9 Lion Court, Roentgen Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8QU