MyAlloys Limited T/As MyAlloys – Terms & Conditions
1. All customers’ vehicles are fully covered by MyAlloys insurance whilst repair work is carried out on their premises.
2. All vehicles must be supplied with the O.E.M. tool kit and locking wheel nut keys for removing and fitting wheels, where applicable.
3. MyAlloys accepts no responsibility for goods or articles left in vehicle, or damage or mechanical fault on any vehicle which includes the likes of a flat battery, clutch slipping, faulty handbrake etc.
4. MyAlloys accept no responsibility for the transport of wheels delivered and/or collected by courier; customers should ensure that any courier they use is adequately insured (any courier engaged by MyAlloys will have adequate insurance).
5. MyAlloys will endeavour to refurbish all wheels to the best of our ability but cannot be held responsible for unforeseen problems such as poor castings or excessive corrosion. These problems are sometimes only apparent when the old finish has been removed. Other problems found can include:
The wheels/locking nuts/studs have been incorrectly maintained or modified.
Any previous service or repairs, which have not been properly carried out.
Any parts which have been wrongly fitted or the structure of the wheel/components/bolts/nuts/threads/valves affected by the process.
6. Split rims are undertaken entirely at the customer’s discretion and responsibility as to the suitability of the refurbishment process. Should MyAlloys split down the wheels and wheel bolts have to be replaced, the cost of these will be passed on to the Customer. The Customer needs to be aware that in some split rims the wheel bolts have to be drilled out due to corrosion and again there will be an additional cost for this service.
7. Wheels which are classed as in very poor condition upon delivery could be subject to an additional cost of £5 per wheel to cover the additional labour required to refurbish such wheels, customers will be informed before any work commences. Where heavy corrosion is present markings may still be evident after the refurbishment.
8. MyAlloys reserves the right to charge extra in the event of unforeseen problems and in such circumstances will endeavour to contact the Customer for agreement before continuing.
9. MyAlloys cannot guarantee a colour match.
10. Customers should be aware that whilst we aim to achieve a very high standard small blemishes might be visible and we cannot guarantee 100% perfection. MyAlloys offer a one year guarantee on powder coated alloys. The guarantee does not cover normal wear and tear, or further damage incurred, or where excessive corrosion was previously present.
11. Whilst we will endeavour to provide a turnaround within the time period agreed we cannot guarantee this, certain factors which would assist in the time period being achieved would be as follows:
The wheels are delivered to our premises between the hours of 08.00a.m. and 09.00am.
The wheels do not have any hidden defects which may delay the process (as mentioned in point 5 above).
A standard finish is required.
12. It is the Customer’s sole responsibility to check the condition of refurbished wheels and the condition of tyres and to ensure that they conform to all the safety and legal requirements. Illegal/damaged tyres will not be refitted and the customer will be advised. We can fit replacement tyres upon request and supply by the customer, if this should be requested for wheels which are not being refurbished there will be a charge of £15 per tyre.
13. Where wheels are delivered on the vehicle, we endeavour to ensure that all wheels are securely refitted following refurbishment, however we advise all Customers to check their wheel nuts/bolts immediately upon collecting their vehicle and at regular intervals thereafter to ensure that the wheels are secure at all times.
14. For wheels that require a full strip and refurbishment, new rubber valves will be supplied free of charge. Other valves are available upon the customer’s request, these would be chargeable and agreed on point of order. In the event of sensor valves being broken during the stripping process, MyAlloys will not be held responsible and will not be held chargeable.
15. Wheels/cars must be collected before 17.00hrs, unless prior notice with MyAlloys has been requested and agreed.
16. Loose wheels that are not collected within five working days will result in a fee of £10.00 per day from day 6 (day 1 being the day the wheels were refurbished and the customer notified of their availability). Wheels still not collected after three weeks, if unpaid, will be sold to recoup costs incurred.
17. There is a standard car storage of £10 for the duration of the agreed period. There will be a fee of £25.00 per night for vehicles left in our charge overnight for more than the agreed period.
18. Vehicles/wheels will not be released until payment has been made in full. All prices mentioned are plus VAT @ the prevailing UK rate.
19. Trade Accounts that are held with MyAlloys are based on a strict 30 day payment term and can be closed at MyAlloys discretion without prior notice.